Who can apply
Serbian students enrolling in faculties on the territory of the Republic of Serbia and in the region. The competition is also open to freshmen.
- You can view the application criteria below this page.
Number of scholarships awarded
- Thirty eight scholarships were awarded for students in Serbia and the Region in 2021/2022.
The amount of the scholarship
- The scholarship is US$ 1,500 annually, and you will receive the scholarship through monthly payments.
- A general schedule for each academic year will be posted on this site in due course.
- The scholarship can be renewed for the remaining years of undergraduate studies
Where you can keep track of news
- You can follow the announcements on our site.
- You can see the latest generation of scholarship recipients HERE
Areas of study
-Our scholarships cover a wide range of studies
Students from the region
- Serbian students from Montenegro, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina can apply for the competition.
Approximately 30 - 40 students annually receive our scholarship. From 2020, scholarships are also awarded to freshmen. It is possible to renew the scholarship for the remaining years of undergraduate studies as long as the student continues to meet the criteria for receiving the tuition fees listed on this page.
Annually, five to ten scholarships are awarded to Serbian students in Republika Srpska, Croatia, Montenegro, and Slovenia.
The amount of the scholarship is US$ 1,500 annually. Scholarships are paid monthly in dinars.
The deadline for applying for the scholarship is in September- October.
Exact dates and up to date information and instructions are published before the opening of the competitive application process.
Schedules will be posted regularly on this page.
The scholarship can be renewed for the remaining years of undergraduate studies as long as the student continues to meet the eligibility criteria.
The selection is based on the personal achievements of students who meet strict criteria. The candidate must meet the following conditions:
The general schedule for each academic year is provided below. During this period, students who make it to the shortlist will be invited for an interview, and the final list of scholarship recipients and the date of the scholarship award ceremony will be announced on the Studenica Foundation's website.
Please follow our website during this period for more information.
Important to know
The selected candidates will be invited for an interview. Based on the interview, a decision will be made on the scholarship winners. Certificates, letters of recommendation, and other documentation will only be prepared and made by students who are on the scholarship recipient list. The results of the competition will be published on the Studenica Foundation website no later than four weeks after the competition ends.
The competition for students from the region has been extended until February 14, 2020.