Who can apply
- Serbian students enrolling in final years of study at faculties on the territory of the Republic of Serbia and in the region.
- You can view the application criteria below this page.
Number of scholarships awarded
- Thirty eight scholarships were awarded for students in Serbia and the Region in 2021/2022.
The amount of the scholarship
- The scholarship is US$ 1,500 annually, and you will receive the scholarship through monthly payments.
- A general schedule for each academic year will be posted on this site in due course.
- The scholarship can be renewed for the remaining years of undergraduate studies
Where you can keep track of news
- You can follow the announcements on our site.
- You can see the latest generation of scholarship recipients HERE
Areas of study
-Our scholarships cover a wide range of studies
Students from the region
- Serbian students from Montenegro, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina can apply for the competition.
About 40 students annually receive our scholarship. Scholarships are awarded primarily to students completing the last two years of undergraduate studies. The scholarship can be renewed for the remaining years of undergraduate studies as long as the student continues to meet the eligibility criteria listed below. Scholarships may also be awarded to postgraduate students and freshmen.
The amount of the scholarship is US$ 1,500 annually. Scholarships are paid monthly in dinars.
The deadline for applying for the scholarship is in September- October.
Exact dates and up to date information and instructions are published before the opening of the competitive application process.
Schedules will be posted regularly on this page.
The scholarship can be renewed for the remaining years of undergraduate studies as long as the student continues to meet the eligibility criteria.
Selection is made on the basis of the personal achievements of students who meet established criteria. Candidate must meet the following requirements:
The general timetable for each academic year is set out below. Any changes to this schedule will be announced one month in advance. During this period, students who have applied will be notified when their application has been received, when their documentation has been completed, when and whether they have been selected to receive the scholarship, and when the scholarships will be awarded.
Applications are in September-October, selection by December.
Follow us for more information around that time.
Important to know
The selected candidates will be invited for an interview. Based on the interview, a decision will be made on the scholarship winners. Certificates, letters of recommendation, and other documentation will only be prepared and made by students who are on the scholarship recipient list. The results of the competition will be published on the Studenica Foundation website no later than four weeks after the competition ends.
The competition for students from the region has been extended until February 14, 2020.